- Cabinets – Resurface those old kitchen and bathroom cabinets. This is a much more cost efficient than replacing all of them.
- Backsplash – Even a simple backsplash in a kitchen can make a drastic difference in the appeal and value of the home.
- Staging – This is a marketing must! You can do it on a tight budget by renting extra furniture.
- Paint – Paint can be pricey, but you can add accent walls or use neutral tones to enhance the look of main rooms.
- Update Appliances – Renters love new appliances! Replace any broken appliances and add a washer/dryer. You can always lease new appliances to stage if you do not want to include them in the rental.
Do you need to update your New Mexico Rental Property but have a tight budget? We have some tips on improvements you can make that are under $500.